MULMER SERVICES Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Low Pay, Long Daily Driving Hours, 8 Hour Shift with one 20 min. break
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 May 2018
Drove the SunnyBrook Hospital route and it was like a mouse running continuously on the little wheel. Drove the route and did 8 round trip is 8 hours with only a small 20 minute break during the whole time. Be prepared to get bored very quickly. Bus I drove broke down on a regular basis and was never fixed properly. After 3 months I had enough and quit.
Pay drivers minimum wage, drivers complain about the hour they work and how much time they spend driving yet get paid for less. Communication poor
Shuttle Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  North York, ON20 September 2017
CEO of the company needs to change certain staff to maintain a better company. The pay is poor drivers that are on runs get paid 13.50 an hour spare drivers ate only paid 14 hour.
Pros
See different places as a spate driver
Cons
Poor pay, poor communication
my opinion
Shutle Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2017
In my opinion getting to work early to perform all my safety check's. enjoy driving, getting on the road and seeing new faces, it brightens up my day. Over my years of experience, i have found that a study routine and a good nights rest, helps to maintain focus so i am alert at all times.
Although driving makes me happy, but working as a team makes it worth all the while.Communication is the key to the over all success of the company and achievement. The headrest part of the job is working in an environment where my options are not valued. The best part of the job is the level of trust that i gain from my employer and my customer.
Fun place
Shuttle Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 October 2015
Part time only, low pay, have summers off, no weekends, no overtime. Good for person who has another income. Not good for a balance life.
Pros
Pay on time
Cons
On call