Mucho Burrito

Mucho Burrito Employee Reviews

Canada167 reviews
As an employee at Mucho, you will find a considerable amount of responsibilities but have good amount of time to complete them. The hours are highly flexible and manageable to your schedule even if you're a student. I would recommend the job if you have at least a bit of work experience, as the work can be fast-paced when there are rushes and overwhelming to first time employees. Easy going learn as you work environment.
It started out great, first couple weeks were amazing, manager/owner was great. Then manager/owner changed and it went downhill real fast. They tried to pit all the employees against each other, they never listened to anything you had to say. They refused to higher any high school students because of 1 bad experience. Everything is the employees fault. And they stopped giving us our tips right before I quit.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
terrible management
Decent place to work like all fast food places however, most employees are girls and the manager tends to be overly friendly and creepy to them while male employees don’t last long and are treated harshly. honestly it’s a fun place to work and coworkers are pretty great however management isn’t the best and is pretty strict(towards guys mostly), if you’re a girl I’d say go for it, it’d be a great place to work
Pros
Close to buses, decent responsibility and lots of customers
Cons
Fast pace in small environment, management- sexism, low pay
Mucho burroto is great restaurant. I have great experience here because i learnt multiple task over here like prepcook, line cook and customer service also . The staff is cooperative and familiar .
sometime we need to work in stressful situation.
we learned how to communicate with the client and fulfill their needs.

the overall management is good.

the hardest part is preparing the food.

the most enjoyable part is preparing the orders.
it is great to be a part of great team.I have learned so many new things like problem solving and how to interact with guest. How to give answer and how to handle customer problems.
it was a good experience learned a lot. The staff i worked with were good. was able to learn each and every single thing from them very patient and had the opportunity to be the supervisor and train them.
Fast-paced restaurant with many learning skills. A collaborative workplace with friendly people. Stress-free with a clean environment. My days there were spent preparing food and working as a cashier. My skills improved over time and with the help of my co-workers they made working there very simple as well as enjoyable.
I liked working at Mucho Burrito but the management at the time was not good. One of the supervisors was unprofessional and made me feel uncomfortable. Often, they would schedule us to finish our shifts when the store closed, making it nearly impossible to leave on time. I was not compensated fairly for my time. There really is not much room for advancement at Mucho. Only the people they have connections move to more important roles. I also felt that everything was not organized as well as it could have been and that I was not properly trained. If you work here you have to be prepared to be proactive and to work hard. They have pretty high expectations in terms of service. If you can't be super smiley and friendly you won't last long. However, I do feel that it was a positive experience overall as the work is pretty fulfilling and the food is very good. The people were the best and worst parts of this job. Management may have changed since I've worked there.
1. Very friendly place
2. Organized and very clean place

3.good time management

4. First experience becomes the best experience

5. Very nice employer and colleagues
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mucho Burrito?
i got to learn discipline, punctuality and the value of team work. we have a great customer service. everything is organised and we used to help each other at times when the store gets crazy busy.
Good place to work. I don't understand why theres a one hundred and fifty character minimum for this section its a minimum wage jobtheres nothing more.
The work environment is something I wish I could find in any other place. The managment are wonderful people and they always make sure you are happy and prepared for the day. Though, they are sometimes a little strict.
Pros
Fast but casual and relaxed
Cons
Strict managment sometimed
I’ve worked here for a solid amount of time. I have a thorough understanding of how the restaurant functions every, single day. Let me tell you, this place is horribly managed, from the absent manager who has his head in the sand 24/7, to the people that identify as the “closers” who for some reason think they have a superiority to me. It’s not just that these supplicants have this warped perception, but 75% of them have a horrendous work attitude and love to say “Can you serve?” That is literally all I was asked. I’m going to paint a picture for you, a very real one. Every night, without failure, there are “closers” who think that staying in the back, listening to music and cracking bean cans is beneficial to the line of 7 people outside, waiting to place an order. And just who is serving these customers? The people who leave before 10:00pm. The only way I was able to walk into this place everyday was by coming in baked as a potato. Don’t even get me started on the paychecks, we get checks through email on Friday, but they get deposited on a Tuesday? It’s so insufficient but I thought I would mention it, because it’s ruined a couple Friday’s for me.
i made alot of new friends and new experience there. working there was just a dream coming true as i am a international student and i loved working there
Good place to work. You will learned a lot of things here... Doing prep... Cater customer... Dealing complains...if you want to challenge your self in working in a fast paced inviroment this is your place...but if your lazy and don't want to move all the time don't bother to come here... They only need is a hard working person ....
Working in mucho burottio is a stressful job because there was no break and we have to wash big dishes which is hard for one person and then clean the whole restaurant alone.
Expect minimum pay for years to come. Terrible management. Unhappy environment, filled with unreasonable costumers. No benefits. Not worth the wage. Your free small burrito they let you have is made appetizer size.
Pros
Nice boss
Cons
Long hours, Bias towards managers, no room for advancement.
I enjoyed a lot at mucho burrito as like to deal with people with different personality and preferences. The most enjoyable part is when it gets busy so everyone there flies with fast pace and serve the customers in a very good way.
This is a great place to work in because you learn how to prepare and cook food, working with customers, the environment is challenging but also, fun to work with other co workers, you build team skills.
Pros
discount for lunches
Cons
high demand from customer's
Able to communicate with customers
Handling customers

Corporative staff

Learned to serve customers

Handling every work in fast paced environment

Overall getting godd experience