Mucci Pac

Mucci Pac Employee Reviews

work hours were bad for the pay, supervisors were disrespectful, parking lot was always full of pot holes and made for alot of vehicle work, could only park at the back of the yard because the office workers didnt want to see us walking to our work stations...
You don't have a life working here then you have to get back up early in the morning not know when the shift is going to end. You have short breaks it's fast pace and I feel the boss dont care about the employees
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Short breaks dont know when your shift is going to end
I had a lot of good memories working at this job. I matured there because working with other races and ethnicity helped me understand a different way of life other than my owns.
Pros
Multiple breaks which allowed for the workload to be so heavy.
Cons
Not too many things were bad.
To be on time and don't miss any days of work. Do my job accurate and efficient. Respect others and work well with them and management. I learned how to work on the companies line and how they wanted it to be done when it came to the end of line for it could be shipped. I liked the fact I enjoyed management as much as they enjoyed me. I liked how my co-workers all worked together and helped when ever needed. How we all got along and achieved to do a good job as a family.
Pros
Free luches, Enjoyed employees, fair breaks
Cons
When we had to work 20 hours a few times.
This company needs more workers...too many hours of work for one day
Mucci Pac is a friendly enviornment and you are able to learn so much there, but the job is not for me, i work 16 to 18 hours a day and 6 days a week here. No paid or off holidays. No insurence and the pay is not worth the work and hours you put into this company. I enjoy the people and the environment, i leanred so much working here, how to communicate better with people run a whole line full or people and do all the paper work at one, it was hectic at first but after a few days i loved it! the hardest part of this position is being able to communicate with people and re-arranging them because some people take it offensive when you move them around, but i explain how the line is suppose to run and why i think they are best in the positon i put them in and treat them like a friend & and employee at the same time, whice makes them feel comfortable and everything works out fine.
Pros
alot of hours makes out to a good pay check & a 1 hour unpaid lunch.
Cons
too many hours, no time to spend with family, no insurence, no paid or off holidays