MUCCI PAC LTD Employee Reviews

typical slave labour
packer (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON10 October 2018
I don't understand how a company with such a bad reputation still hasn't grasped some things. No one wants to work 6 days a week for minimum wage. Being treated like dirt by rich greenhouse operators isn't working yet they continue to demand their employees work hard everyday for them. I am also wondering how they haven't come to the conclusion themselves..IF you treat PEOPLE well THEY WOULDN"T HAVE THE TURNOVER RATE THEY DO. People want to enjoy their weekends just like those greenhouse operators do with their families!
Pros
paycheque
Cons
Everything else
Learned alot,fun work place meet alot of new people
Janitor/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON29 September 2018
Not a good company ,was vary unorganized ,poor leadership,had poor leadership,lack of communication, not enough interested people. The bosses at muccie didn't care about there employee ,as long as the job got done ,that's all that matters to them.
Pros
Ride to and from work
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Kingsville4 November 2017
Friendly and professional staff clean work environment and safety helpful punctual team members work with full confidence and cooperation and communication and trust worthy
fast paced environment
Transport Driver (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON17 January 2014
fast paced environment
work your hrs. and you're done for the day
learned how to tell fresh produce
management is fair
co-workers are helpful
Extracting the most with the least.
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON7 May 2013
Lack of decision making or any consistency amongst the ownership and management.

A company in chaos and no understanding how to get out of it.

Manipulative and stretching the labour rules to the extreme.

Preys on immigrant and low educated work force.
Pros
Lots of hours for those who want it.
Cons
Poor or no benefits, uncompetitive pay structure.
Racist
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON21 November 2012
While I worked with this company there was constant Racist Remarks towards all Caucasian (or white) people.
A stressful & thankless work environment.
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON27 August 2012
I would supervise others, (as well as perform these same tasks myself), as they built skids with specific produce for specific stores, and loading what they had staged when the trucks arrived. I would co-ordinate with the other building to ensure that we received the products necessary for that shift's trucks. I would use the computer to co-ordinate the shift's workload, ship trucks out, print BOL's (Bills of Lading), Pick Tickets, some customs paperwork as needed, etc. This was a very fast-paced environment to work in. My co-workers were, for the most part, easy to work with. The manager 2 rungs above me was almost impossible to please. The hardest part of the job was when when all the trucks seemed to arrive at the same time, (some being late, some early, etc.), and they didn't want any trucks to leave late. The most enjoyable part of the job was when everything got out on time and we actually had all the products on hand that we needed to dispatch these trucks. I learned all about working in a greenhouse/warehouse environment, and the difference between mini-bell peppers and rustico peppers, etc. I also learned how to run a loading dock, work with other departments, such as re-pack, where they prepared the products that we were to load, how to work with trucking companies, truckers, etc. I also learned much about regulations with cross - border trucking. That was enjoyable to learn as well.
Pros
the job entailed driving forklifts, which i always have enjoyed doing.
Cons
sometimes the hours were too long, and they expected one person to perform at an almost superhuman level.