MUCCI PAC LTD

MUCCI PAC LTD Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
nice and fun
what do i need to say, just work work work work and have fun. the people are good and fun. no overtime pay and no long hours on some season. just work and have fun
Pros
Cons
few hours
Management pits staff against each other
Always a change over in office staff. Pay was nothing to brag about. Thou the employees were all team players and friendly, the owners were not. Quite often walked past you without recognizing you are there. The people who worked so hard and the ones that dedicated their time were never appreciated. More was never enough. Director of operations is all about nailing workers to the cross, error was not aloud. Education and communication is the key to a successful team, however the HR Department and some managers didnt utilize the tools they were given to manage and respect their employees. HR members have relations with off shore workers and pit each other against their own department personal.
Mucci Farms continues to grow, but honesty, loyalty, dedication, and respect didnt help them get there. The destructive managers at mucci, are the ones that drove the bus that hard workers were thrown under. It's sad that there is such a fowl taste in peoples mouth when they hear you worked for Mucci!
Pros
Meet warm hearted co workers
Cons
Constantly feeling you are replaceable
typical slave labour
I don't understand how a company with such a bad reputation still hasn't grasped some things. No one wants to work 6 days a week for minimum wage. Being treated like dirt by rich greenhouse operators isn't working yet they continue to demand their employees work hard everyday for them. I am also wondering how they haven't come to the conclusion themselves..IF you treat PEOPLE well THEY WOULDN"T HAVE THE TURNOVER RATE THEY DO. People want to enjoy their weekends just like those greenhouse operators do with their families!
Pros
paycheque
Cons
Everything else
Learned alot,fun work place meet alot of new people
Not a good company ,was vary unorganized ,poor leadership,had poor leadership,lack of communication, not enough interested people. The bosses at muccie didn't care about there employee ,as long as the job got done ,that's all that matters to them.
Pros
Ride to and from work
Cons
Friendly and professional staff clean work environment and safety helpful punctual team members work with full confidence and cooperation and communication and trust worthy
fast paced environment
fast paced environment
work your hrs. and you're done for the day

learned how to tell fresh produce

management is fair

co-workers are helpful
Extracting the most with the least.
Lack of decision making or any consistency amongst the ownership and management.

A company in chaos and no understanding how to get out of it.

Manipulative and stretching the labour rules to the extreme.

Preys on immigrant and low educated work force.
Pros
Lots of hours for those who want it.
Cons
Poor or no benefits, uncompetitive pay structure.
Racist
While I worked with this company there was constant Racist Remarks towards all Caucasian (or white) people.
A stressful & thankless work environment.
I would supervise others, (as well as perform these same tasks myself), as they built skids with specific produce for specific stores, and loading what they had staged when the trucks arrived. I would co-ordinate with the other building to ensure that we received the products necessary for that shift's trucks. I would use the computer to co-ordinate the shift's workload, ship trucks out, print BOL's (Bills of Lading), Pick Tickets, some customs paperwork as needed, etc. This was a very fast-paced environment to work in. My co-workers were, for the most part, easy to work with. The manager 2 rungs above me was almost impossible to please. The hardest part of the job was when when all the trucks seemed to arrive at the same time, (some being late, some early, etc.), and they didn't want any trucks to leave late. The most enjoyable part of the job was when everything got out on time and we actually had all the products on hand that we needed to dispatch these trucks. I learned all about working in a greenhouse/warehouse environment, and the difference between mini-bell peppers and rustico peppers, etc. I also learned how to run a loading dock, work with other departments, such as re-pack, where they prepared the products that we were to load, how to work with trucking companies, truckers, etc. I also learned much about regulations with cross - border trucking. That was enjoyable to learn as well.
Pros
the job entailed driving forklifts, which i always have enjoyed doing.
Cons
sometimes the hours were too long, and they expected one person to perform at an almost superhuman level.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MUCCI PAC LTD. Our community is ready to answer.
2.1