Mucci Farms

Mucci Farms Employee Reviews

Canada25 reviews
one of the most depressing places I have worked at. Six days a week, expected to stay past your 8 hours for most of the days. Did not let you listen to music, expected you to stay quiet during the ENTIRE shift and speak to no one to pass time. Very miserable and could not wait to get out of there. Office workers also treated you with disrespect and viewed you differently as a production greenhouse worker.
Pros
8 hour shifts
Cons
no benefits or advancement, treated differently.
Proper SOP never followed by the the higher personal. They are all too good to practice what they preach. Cant fill positions due to the upper management, they dont give anyone the credit for thier accomplishments Rules are set out and never are across the board. The long standing people are there for co workers, and because it's a job..noone can say they love thier job
manejo de maquinaria para crear cajas de cartón.
mu gusto por que conoci a personas de otros paises
Two words..STAY AWAY!!
HORRIBLE company with NO sense of proper management.Get ready to be treated like trash off the street with very low pay and NO way of advancement..unless..your lucky enough to be favoritized by management.Get ready to work 6 days a week w/ 10hr. days with no thank you's or any appreciation.
I personally found the work culture to be toxic and in general it was mismanaged with many employees overworked and under paid. The benefits are ok and the opportunity is there as long as you're willing to sacrifice yourself.
Good place to work, new your schedule ahead. Lots of hours if you wanted it. Learned famous system.and trained me as a quality control.. cold and afternoon shifts made me look else where!
Pros
Training for new skills and steady hours!
Cons
Afternoon all the time!! Some other employees made it not so pleasant to work
All and all it was a good place to work i have no complaints due to the fact I loved the work and the environment. It wasn't an easy going job and i liked that.
I pack cucumbers all day. Its very fast-paced, but I enjoyed that. I learned to communicate with my co-workers, even if it was hard to understand them sometimes. My supervisor was easy to talk to. I enjoyed being busy and constantly moving.
Pros
kept me constantly moving
It is really nice place to work, under cooperative management and co-workers.
Flexible time according to everyone's schedule.

Supervisor is really helpful.
I worked in the receiving department. It's a long drive drive from front of the loading docks. To the coolers. Some of the other employees are difficult to get along with them. Got into a few arguements with employees. The afternoon supervisors where rude and disrespectful to the drivers.
Pros
Busy
Cons
Low pay
it was a good place too work lots nice peaple i would good back if needed nice magment leraned alot i was there 2 years
Pros
nice place
Cons
dusty
worked there for a summer job for about 4 months while in season was a very busy place with many different backgrounds and did teach me different people do things
I enjoyed working their and my job duties however working 6 days a week as a single mother is somewhat tiring but then you are expected to stay late everyday having to write reports and what not ( which is fine) IF they actually had the appropriate computer space and availability.Only 3 computers ( 1 that freezes and is useless) and 5 employees it is quite hard to even get on a computer. Again as a single mother and a child who will be getting home from school or a babysitters I need to go at my scheduled time and which was agreed with the supervisor before starting, I don't mind staying later but would be nice to know an hour or so in advance to schedule babysitters and arrangements and at that time was agreed upon and not a problem or concern. However at the end of the day you MUST stay or job is in jeopardy however they get to go home.
Liked the job and duties but very accountable for everyday life and if your a single mother with responsibilities is very stressfull
Pros
day shift
Cons
6 days a week staying longer hours than scheduled, 1 hour unpaid lunch, no holiday pay just banking of hours
"They also have great events and happy hours for you to get to know the other employees" but "Making 60 calls a day wasn't for me but if you can do this with no problem then it is a terrific place to work"
It was a wonderful job experience, I'd recommend this job for all the interesting people to work with this professional company, its a good and healthy environment
I didn't spend very long there, only did some temp work. Seemed like a pleasant enough work environment, though not very many people spoke english so it could be difficult to ask questions to anyone but the line leader.
Busy environment, always something to do with good working hours if needed. plenty of opportunity to move to different positions. Excellent staff training and assistance from management.
Solid company with great ideas and expanding yearly. Good people and environment to learn about different aspects of the industry. Whether in the greenhouses themselves, or within the office.
Pros
steady hours
Cons
no overtime, long wait for benefits
Excellent place to work. Management is fantastic and agreeable to entering ideas.

Currently working on policies and procedures to ensure work practices are followed.
Fun and enjoyable day with really nice co-workers.
Hard part was staying over-time and not being paid for over-time.

I gained a strong team work skills.
Cons
No Overtime pay, and benefits
Couple good people there, jobs a job, it made good money because you could work as much as you wanted so really how much you made was up to you. Had a lot of rumors and clicks there. Clean lunch area but dusty workplace.
Pros
Good money
Cons
dusty, clicks and rumors
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mucci Farms. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6