MTU Maintenance Canada

MTU Maintenance Canada Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews

Good benefis, near zero training, little job satisfaction.

Technical work with interesting product. Information is disorganized and mostly contradictory, constant change, unstable processes. Nothing ever goes right.

Pros

Pay and Benefits

Cons

Unbearable Frustration

It is a good place to work. I have been there for not a long time but my time there was precious. Would definitekly recommend for others as well to try out MTU

Poor management, the culture and work environment are very poor

Upper management does not care to improve work environment. They do not listen voices from employees. I have never worked with a manager who was very abusive. I really don't recommend to work for this company.

Excellent job

Working at MTU maintenance Canada was excellent. I loved the environment and the management. I was only a summer temp but I can definitely see myself going back there after my degree.

ARC is managed my very poorly qualified managers

there are 3 locations at MTU. The ARC building is managed by this guy who served with the US military and is running the show as if he is the commander of the building. No respect for the employees at all. There were 3 people during my time who went on stress leave and that is because the management is not concerned about the well being of the employees. i will not recommenced to anyone to work here under the current management and its style of managing people.

Pros

benefits are good

Cons

long hours and no one appreciates your hard work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MTU Maintenance Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement