MTU Maintenance Canada

MTU Maintenance Canada Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews

A great place to learn and gain gas turbine experience.

A great place to learn and gain gas turbine experience. Steady workload and nice work place dynamic. Supportive team in the company. Great training in Hannover Germany.

Really chill

People and company are pretty relaxed. Speaking as a salary employee, as long as you get your work done you're good to go. Hybrid work model if you have a company laptop, you're able to arrive to work at anytime as long as you work 8 hours.

Insights into MTU Maintenance Canada

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great management in engineering departments but divided culture

The union workers and engineering seemed to be very divided. Work culture among the union was not at all inspiring. Most engineering managers very supportive and cared about growth.

Good benefis, near zero training, little job satisfaction.

Technical work with interesting product. Information is disorganized and mostly contradictory, constant change, unstable processes. Nothing ever goes right.

Pros

Pay and Benefits

Cons

Unbearable Frustration

It is a good place to work. I have been there for not a long time but my time there was precious. Would definitekly recommend for others as well to try out MTU

Poor management, the culture and work environment are very poor

Upper management does not care to improve work environment. They do not listen voices from employees. I have never worked with a manager who was very abusive. I really don't recommend to work for this company.

Excellent job

Working at MTU maintenance Canada was excellent. I loved the environment and the management. I was only a summer temp but I can definitely see myself going back there after my degree.

ARC is managed my very poorly qualified managers

there are 3 locations at MTU. The ARC building is managed by this guy who served with the US military and is running the show as if he is the commander of the building. No respect for the employees at all. There were 3 people during my time who went on stress leave and that is because the management is not concerned about the well being of the employees. i will not recommenced to anyone to work here under the current management and its style of managing people.

Pros

benefits are good

Cons

long hours and no one appreciates your hard work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MTU Maintenance Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement