MTU Maintenance Canada

MTU Maintenance Canada Employee Reviews

It is a good place to work. I have been there for not a long time but my time there was precious. Would definitekly recommend for others as well to try out MTU
Upper management does not care to improve work environment. They do not listen voices from employees. I have never worked with a manager who was very abusive. I really don't recommend to work for this company.
Working at MTU maintenance Canada was excellent. I loved the environment and the management. I was only a summer temp but I can definitely see myself going back there after my degree.
there are 3 locations at MTU. The ARC building is managed by this guy who served with the US military and is running the show as if he is the commander of the building. No respect for the employees at all. There were 3 people during my time who went on stress leave and that is because the management is not concerned about the well being of the employees. i will not recommenced to anyone to work here under the current management and its style of managing people.
Pros
benefits are good
Cons
long hours and no one appreciates your hard work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MTU Maintenance Canada?