MTE Logistix Group of Companies

MTE Logistix Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
It Union but management does not cares, they will lie and mislead you to benafit them and the company. Watch your own back because most people there only care about themselves.
The lazy and the unfriendly get away with doing whatever they want and get special treatments, this means they never get in trouble no matter how bad of a thing they did. The hardworking get treated like trash, I would say try not to make mistakes but with little to no training on how

to deal with all of their paperwork from all the different companies they deal with good luck.

If you don't know or care what you are doing and you can become one of the lazy or unfriendly ones this is the job for you, if you are a hard worker and want to be treated like you don't matter this is the job for you also enjoy being thrown under the bus by the lazy unfriendly ones.
10 June 2020
Thank you for your feedback; we are sorry to hear that experience fell short of expectation. Typically, MTE’s workplaces are characterized by engaged and high performing teams and we appreciate you providing your thoughts. Such perspectives serve to remind us to be constantly monitoring and improving and challenges us to recommit to the ongoing process of cultivating a positive work environment that is respectful and inclusive for all.
Worst place to work for the turnover rate is crazy management has no time for the employees they only see what you did Wrong and not what you did right the training is a joke
Pros
Wage
Cons
Bad Management
10 June 2020
We’re sorry to hear about your experience. We strive to make our sites great places to work for our dedicated employees, and we continue to work diligently with our leadership teams to identify areas for improvement. Our in-house training undergoes continual review and revision, and we appreciate feedback from our employees on where we can do better.
I worked for this place in 2017 and I got hurt at work and not even a week till I was at my thread months they let me go! The manager is a punk such a awful experience real nice to just let someone go because of a injury I hope karma comes back to you people you had really put me in a awful situation and I worked my butt off and this is how you treat people? Look elsewhere
28 August 2019
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We’re sorry to hear you felt the experience was negative; however, we would like to take this opportunity to respond your comments. MTE Logistix offers a three-month probationary period during which time 30, 60, and 90 day employee performance reviews are conducted. Employees that are not achieving the company standards set by our organization are not retained for continuing employment. MTE does not condone the termination of employees due to injury under any circumstance.
I worked for MTE for three months had a great time. People were extremely friendly and very professional.

Very organized place to work and great employees.

Would recommend MTE for anyone wanting to learn about warehousing and 3 PL.

Keep doing what you’re doing MTE!!!
Pros
Everything and Everyone there
Cons
None at all
10 June 2020
WOW, thank you for letting us know how you enjoyed your time at MTE! We really appreciate your review.
This is by far the best company I have ever worked for. Great culture and managers who care about the staff. I have no plans of ever leaving. Lots of opportunities for the right person.
Pros
Awesome people
Cons
Nothing worth complaining about
10 June 2020
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We are very happy to hear you enjoy working at MTE and we’re so glad to have you on our fantastic team!
Do not work here if you want something long-term. They promise you full-time hours in your contract but will send you home without pay on a moments notice because it's a customer needs based company. If there isn't a demand for work from the clients, they can't afford to keep you there.

Average pay and will keep you employed if you don't need 40 hours/week.
Pros
Lunch breaks, decent pay.
Cons
Zero job security.
10 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts; we’re sorry to hear that your experience wasn’t what you had hoped. MTE absolutely makes every effort to manage costs efficiently and make our clients happy – without them, there is no company! That said, we totally understand that the ebb and flow of work availability can be difficult to predict and plan around, which is why we do our best to clearly communicate this reality and set expectations accordingly throughout the advertising, interviewing and selection process.
always come to work everyday. supervisor like it. people are nice happy to work there. i like it cause they help you to make your production easy. safety first went you work.
10 June 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback; we are very pleased to hear about your positive experience. A safe and collaborative workplace for all is something we value highly and work hard to provide – we’re so glad that came through for you!
I like working at this place, but looking for something related to my education
10 June 2020
Thank you for the 5-star review; we greatly appreciate you taking to the time to provide this positive feedback. All the best with your education and in your future endeavours!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MTE Logistix Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.
MTE Logistix Group of Companies Reviews by Location