MTD Products Limited Employee Reviews

I enjoyed helping the tenants and the building became like a family
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON14 September 2018
I love dealing with the public. I have a natural repor with people and was liked very much. With both jobs i excelled in customer service and my responsibilities.
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Anger people but was able to handle it with no problems
Great company, welcomes personal growth
Logistics Planner (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 January 2018
Great company to work for, the work with their employees to expand personal growth. Team player enviroment and open to changes that will benefit the growth of the company.
a job
Parts and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 September 2017
it was an ok place to work, i would only be in the office once every 1-2 mouths, the rest of the time i would be on the road. i had to be willing to travel half the month.
Pros
did what had to be done.
Cons
had to do it by myself.
Customer Service Clerk Temp position
Order Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON20 July 2017
A lot of knowledge and information to learn and provide customers with. Fair hours but minimum wage. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. Software is older but does the job.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Everything is constantly changing but manageable
A wonderful work environment selling great consumer products.
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON13 January 2017
Professional, caring organization that still believes that the customer is still #1. Advancement through hard work and commitment. Well-managed, smart business people. Co-workers are all my friends. Hardest part of the job was travel time away when my family was young. The most enjoyable part was being part of a team that cared about you and the success of the business, equally.
Pros
Work environment and variety of daily tasks.
Cons
Fast pace of a seasonally-based business
Excellent place to work
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON25 May 2012
Typical day at work would find me assigning personnel to production lines. I learned how to get the most from people by using their strengths to overcome some weakness. Management was for the most part very good to work with, would listen to your idea's and offer advice. Co-workers were great to work with, would help each other out to keep the line moving.The hardest part of the job was suspending a friend for three days for breaking the rules regarding smoking in the workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job was the look on employee's faces when I would make it a point to thank them for a job well done.
Pros
great place to work, good people, free t-shirts, jackets and free lunches.
Cons
union had strong hold over the company