MSi Corp

MSi Corp Employee Reviews for Trainer

Trainer8 reviews
Canada8 reviews

Career advancement

I have been working at MSI for 4 years and in these years I was able to get promoted 3 times. I did get rejected from a job opening but because I was eager to learn and move up in this company, Management gave me the tools that I was missing and prepared me for my next job opening. Now I have a great job . Pros -Friendly surroundings and emotionally aware of their agents. ( They bring diet expert to do presentation , they had Yoga instructors , help us with our taxes.) - Can move up quickly -Free food almost every week -Available OT -Great Incentive Cons -Open everyday - $$ parking since its downtown -No true cafeteria

Pros

see review

Cons

see review

growth opportunities

Great learning and growth opportunities. Client focused and high expectations of professionalism and adaptability. Excellent opportunity for new graduates

Trainer

Within Msi there are many opportunities for advancement. I started as an agent and within two year i became a Trainer. Lots of training given to aid someone new to the position and then additional training for actual training delivery. Salary is good and hours are perfect for me. Msi is a great company to work for as they do lots of fun activities for employee engagement and support local charities.

Excellent work environment with unlimited room for advancement!

I've worked for MSi for two years. Like any job you typically start at the ground floor, but this company more than any other I have worked for rewards hard work! The management team cares, and the staff are like extended family.

Extremely Knowledgeable Trainers

A strong training team who are accredited in order to delivery any training (new or cross or continuation). High standards. Very compassionate team who strive to ensure all new hires and existing agents receive training to ensure their success. Trainers constantly receive additional training for their own development. Strong Management support. Opportunities for new trainers due to other career advancement of existing trainers. Interview process fun and allows new candidates to show their potential. Amazing interaction with agents - always there to provide support and direction during work hours and after hours as required.

Lacking leadership

Most of the issues in this company start from the leadership or should I say lack of leadership. I have witnessed events and incidents that made me question whether I should continue working here.

High expectations in initial training

The training expectation are not normal, you are trained on many tools and products crammed in a 3 week program. if you dont pass a test you are fired. Very difficult and stressful. As a trainer I feel that this is unfair on the employees.

Pros

Cons

Tough expectations

MSi is a unique call centre and there are lots of opportunities to learn.

If you work hard and demonstrate strong work ethics this is the place to be. Each department is constantly expanding and you can learn lots of new skills. I have worked here for 4+ years and have truly enjoyed it. Excellent training provided and on-going support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement