MSi Corp
Happiness score is 69 out of 100

MSi Corp Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Are you a Leader?

I love working for MSi because I actually make more money now than in working in the field I went to college for. There is a lot of opportunity for growth within MSi. I started as an agent, was promoted to RA and then eventually a Team Lead. If you have leadership skills then this is a great place to build up your talents.

Work from Home is extremely possible

Upon accepting this position you will be trained accordingly depending on the department. After completion of training all employees are assessed to see whether they meet the work from home criteria: Good work ethic, diligent, internet at home. Should you meet these requirements MSi is quick to set you up from home.

Pros

Work from Home

avoid at all cost

I was in a management place about 2 weeks ago or more, i left because i couldn’t handle it anymore. if you care about your mental health please avoid this place at all cost. all these 5 star reviews you are seeing are fake, they deleted all the bad reviews and asked people to write good ones, team leaders are super rude and disrespectful, your family could be literally dying and they will deny your day off. unpleasant and unprofessional work place. HR is not properly trained they will always take the companys side, remember they have no union so go to labor board!!, i dont know how this place is still running with all the nad things i saw when i was there. there’s plenty call centers in this city apply anywhere else but here. trust me you will regret working here, the hours are all over the place, not flexible at all, they will literally fire you over anything and if they don’t like you they will target you and watch your every move so they can fire you. All i can say is ...avoid

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

MSi Corp

This is a fantastic place to work! Everyone is extremely friendly and dedicated to their jobs. It is very easy to move up in the company if you work hard! I love this job.

Excellent Workplace

The work environment is fun, interactive and knowledgeable. Great people and great place to work for many years. Its a good place in terms of culture, work space. I got an opportunity to have a chance to grow.

culture is very innovative

The culture is very innovative. There are so many opportunities for personal growth and success. The Management is very hands-on and experienced. Many of the employees have been with Msi for many years and it really demonstrates the potential for success that all employees have within the Company.

Career Opportunities

This is a great company to work for as they provide all the tools and support to do great work. Salaries meet industry standards and there is opportunity for advancement. MSi has grown very quickly over the past few years so many agents are now in leadership roles. Amazing Senior Management team who support all agents with career advancement. Team Leaders and High Resources are given monthly training for development. :

Management seems lost all the time

The management team seems lost and lacking clear direction, some are authoritative enough to the point that they micro manage every thing you do and others are just never there.

Cons

Micro management

Reduced incentives and hypes

I remember the days where the incentives and hype where actually the only motivating aspect of the company, but recently they cut the incentives while the hype is slowly vanishing. Such a shame!

Cons

See review

Amazing opportunities

I have been with MSi for 4 years, and have never been given as many opportunities at any other company as I have here. In my 29 years of working, MSi has given me the opportunity to learn and grow in a field that had never interested me, nor did I think I would flourish in. Some of the departments really delve into the back office operations of our clients which is very interesting. We do have times of the year that are extremely busy & high pressure, but that's the fun part of it. I have worked for companies that have been around for 100+ years (and one that has been around for 400+ years!), and this has been the one where the challenge is fun.

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

Open 365 days/year

They recognize hard workers

There are a lot of group events happening all of the time I've learnt several skills that have grown my skill set substantially Management has always been fun and fair (The general manager even books monthly meetings with you just to see how you are doing) The hardest part of the job is having to always adapt and change to the client's needs on a whim. I've worked 5 different positions within MSi in the past 4 years and all of them have helped me grow as a person. MSi will nurture those who are patient and hard working.

Pros

Lots of opportunity for advancement

Cons

The business needs can be difficult

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement