MSi Corp

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment

Lots of Work / Life Balance. Lots of incentives to come to work, pick up extra hours. Team Leaders and Senior Management care about your mental well being. Very Supportive. Positive Energy in a fast-paced environment. Scripts to aid you in being successful.

Career Opportunties

The management team at MSi is awesome. They have been there to guide/support me along my career path. When I started in the queue I was nervous but everyone made me comfortable and assisted as required. I hadn't worked in a call centre before but I honestly like it - No surprises - I take inbound and outbound calls and enjoy talking to the different customers. The workplace culture is family! No other words. The training is on-going; new products new training. Refresher training is available as required. Coaching is done in a very relaxed yet supportive manner. Apply now! You will not regret it.

Good Experience

Great team, great peers, no regrets about working at Msi. Pay could be a little bit better but that's always the case anywhere you work but always opportunities to make extra $$ with sales, incentives and OT

Great colleagues and managers, very good work life balance also they promote from within. Pay and benefits were great and I found management to be very accommodating

Great Place

Great place to work. Lots of employees but they still care about everyone. managers always open to help you. great development plan program for vertical growth in the company.

Amazing workplace environment

I absolutely loved working at MSi and I have zero bad things to say about it. If you voice an issue, it is addressed immediately. Excellent team environment, amazing staff and co workers. Fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.

not worth it

Just know what your getting into before you go-ahead and quit your current job, by far the worst experience of my life not worth the headache and management for a $1 or $2 above min wage.

productive

safety oriented company great coworkers great management qop and sop procedures are followed informative training your treated like family by staff, managers and the owners of the company

Steady Work

Working at MSi will keep you busy! We do have some weeks that are not as busy as others. I learned the systems quickly (you get a ton of support) You have to be able to multitask, having strong keyboarding skills is a must. You should be open to learning how to sell as we must try to add services for our client. You can be scheduled any day of the week as the company is open 365 days a year. The hardest part of job is dealing with irate customers the easiest is my co-workers who are awesome. Positive attitude will go a long way!

Great to be here

I appreciate the casual/non phony approach to helping customers and working with coworkers. I have learned a lot and felt that I am respected and when I needed it most, HR help sort out PT hours that worked best for my availability

Pros

Support

Cons

Parking is a bit pricy

Fun place to work, friendly staff

MSI can be a fast paced environment especially in the call center. You were never micro managed although calls were monitored daily. This is because your bonus is reflected on call quality, and other metrics involving time management and sales. Expected targets are quite reasonable Having great customer experience, referring to tone of voice, approach and being able to troubleshoot quickly are definite assets for the job. I find this position rewarding because I meet interesting clients over the phone which I find rewarding and fun. Working with a great staff of people makes the daily job expectation very manageable.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Sales

MSi is an Amazing place to work!

Would you recommend family and friends to work in a place that didn't meet your satisfaction? Well, I like this place so much I referred my cousin and my sister. It is a very relaxed working environment but everyone works very hard. Everyone from trainers and management are very approachable and friendly. I encourage anyone looking for a call centre job to apply to MSi, its a great pay, the monthly hype's are a lot of fun and there is so much room to move up in any role.

Pros

lots of restaurants close by

Draining and High Turnover

Long work hours. Draining. Hard to sell. You sit there and practically get screamed at by the customers the whole day. Customers don't listen. You would want a vacation at least one/ two weekdays per week.

brutal

mentally draining, bad management. Felt the atmosphere drain my mental and physical energy. A call center where helping the customer was not the top priority, BACK TO BACK CALLS!! You will receive a call 2 seconds after you dealt with the previous one. long shifts most of the times, they schedule you for over time almost every week. some management is terrible.

outbound agent

Just worked there because it was an easy job to acquire. Not the best for advancement or in terms of how stressful one becomes having to deal with customers who have been sold products that have no use, and that don't have their best interests as their main priority.

Dont think about it !

If you care for your sanity and your self dont do it, I have only been here for few month and it's such a shame that I quit my old job for this. Very disorganized and unprofessional!

Cons

Request take for ever

Fun environment with good co-workers

Pretty good job very accessible (downtown). A lot of culture diversity. Great management. A lot of open doors for advance in the company Good prices to reward the best salers. .

Pros

very good work environment

Cons

the schedule

Efficient, professional and relaxed office environment

Overall working for MSI was a great experience for myself. The management was amazing and understanding. My colleagues were very comfortable as well. I was motivated and always in a positive mood the morning before my day begun for these very reasons.

Pros

Company paid prizes, and bonuses to reward performance.

Good work environment

Great people and good work environment. HR is a little bit overwhelmed.

Pros

repas gratuit

Cons

beaucoup de vente

Productive fun environment to work in.

I am honestly so glad i got an opportunity to work in this company for i have had so much better experience in dealing with so many different type of persons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement