MSi Corp

• Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment

Was a fun work place

It got bureaucratic when I left. Great management and fun coworkers. The clients of course were kind of pushy and deceptive towards their customers, but that's business.

Great Culture with Always Something to Learn

One of the many things that I love about working at MSi is the culture. We feel like family, we always look out for each other and have each other's best interest in mind. With that in mind, that greatly helps our customer interactions as well. In the world of technology, there's always something to learn, and I always love to learn about what is new and exciting!

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Parking

Variety

Fast paced, you learn how to sell and are expected to offer on all calls which is normal. People are nice an friendly. The time goes fast as we are usually always busy.

Pay sucks

They dont pay you for the hours you work then when confronted they say they will resolve it but never happens. Management sucks and so do the team leaders. Would put zero stars but not an option

Robot's

I worked in many sales organizations but this one is very difficult becuase they want you to sell but also read out of a script, very robotic and waste of time. They sell product to customers that dont need it, with many rules that dont make sense and worse sale comission.

Pros

Not sure as am new employee

Cons

Very repetitive and low comission.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MSi Corp with