MSi Corp

MSi Corp Employee Reviews for Phone Representative

Phone Representative6 reviews
Canada6 reviews

Teamwork

Excellent teamwork and support from management. Offer benefits. Full training and supportive resources. Consistent feedback and recognition. Enjoyed going to work everyday.

Amazing Place to Work if you are Eager to Learn

I am speechless when it comes to describing the work culture as for me it is the best place to work. Work does gets challenging sometimes which keeps me on my toes and is an excellent opportunity to grow as well. Work life balance and benefits are amazing.

Amazing Place to Work if you are Eager to Learn

Productive and professional environment

Everyday working at Msi was different. I was constantly learning new things about the processes and products that we offer our customers. Very helpful management, always there to answer questions

Productive and a fun place to work

Its challenging but team members always make it fun - Management made it fun to work with and supported us whenever we needed it. The hardest part of the job is how busy the phones gets sometimes but I expected this in a call center environment.

Productive work place with fun activities

- Very friendly and diverse workplace, where all employees are appreciated and rewarded for their hard work. - Also fast growing company allowing for advancement if you want that .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement