MSi Corp

MSi Corp Employee Reviews for Outbound Sales Representative

Outbound Sales Representative9 reviews
Canada9 reviews

Call Centre Knowledge - Good skills

When i joined MSI I didn't really know what a call centre was/did but have learned that it is a great place to learn some new skills. At MSi i have noticed many employees started as agents just like me and are now in specialist positions or in leadership roles. Good opportunities for advancement. Lots of diversity at MSI and every one is family. For supportive especially during COVID-19. Numerous agents are now working from home. Great company that delivers on what they say they can and will.

Team Work

Working at MSi give me the opportunity to move up. I enjoy working there the team work is excellent. I also I like that they have Christmas party for kids.

I learned customer service and communication

This job taught me so much about customer service and selling. It also showed me how to be self sufficient and learn how an office works. We had meetings to discuss different sales pitches and goals for our company. I learned how to navigate the system on the computer to access accounts to make sure the customer was taken care of. If I didn't have to move out of province I would still be with MSi.

exciting opportunities

I have been employed here for almost two years and I am always excited to see what new opportunities the company holds for me. Each opportunity is even more exciting than the next. I would recommend anyone to work here.

bad training

The training in class is only for 1 weeks then your thrown on the phones. Now they call it training still but your on the phones and expected to make sales right away and questioned when you don't make a sale. Understandably, sales is part of the job however after only 1 weeks in class your not ready at all.

Terrible

Worst job of my life. Where to begin. -you can't go to the washroom unless you're on break -the management is a joke -they don't take every medical issue seriously (exp. Severe allergies) -the training was basically infomercials instead of showing us how the system works they just kept throwing in our face how great the system was -dont expect to get the full bonus they told you they'd give you

You will regret working here.

Unless you are desperate do not work here. They will change your schedule after it's already come out for the week and you'll just have to deal with it regardless of what you scheduled on what you thought was your day off. Be forced into working over time. Days off are impossible. And you're forced to take breaks and lunch when the computer tells you. You have team meeting in the morning to discuss issues going on... that they never do anything about. No using bathrooms unless you're on break. They are always hiring for a reason.... no one wants to keep an awful job for terrible pay. They will offer bonuses (such as $25 gift cards) but if you're one minute late for a shift or call in sick once in a month you're not eligible. The worst job I have ever had.

Not for everyone

I don't like the job mainly so I left it. Also, the culture and environment of the workplace were not helping me get motivated to work. Management was poor.

Used to be a fun workplace..

I enjoyed working there, but management and the client itself are the worst thing in that company... Threats after threats, there’s no job security, and trust me if you are not friend with the managers/TL you are done my friend. It used to be a great place to work but now it is not. Let me save your energy and tell you that if you want happiness and some peace of mind, don’t apply there... But other than that, coworkers are the only positive thing about that company.

Pros

Fun coworkers

Cons

Managements seeing employees as just numbers/stats..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MSi Corp with