MSi Corp
Happiness score is 69 out of 100

MSi Corp Employee Reviews for OBTM

OBTM8 reviews
Canada8 reviews

Good company to work for

Overall a good experience, compared to other companies. Culture is very friendly, a lot of opportunities for career advancement. Great management and coworkers.

Awful place to work for a million reasons

Absolutely no work-life balance, There are plenty of incentives to pick up extra hours, but no one actually cares about your mental well being while sitting in a giant cement box of negative energy all day.

get fired easily

As the manager used to say, you can get fired in 3 seocnds. People are always scared to get fired, ... Fast pace, gotta sell sell sell !!! Not for everyone.

I Love This Place!

Msi offers great training! Msi offers gifts/food to welcome the new agents! Msi offers great management! Msi offers a excellent/happy environment! I start working for Msi 20 days ago, and I want to inform everyone that for many years, I was looking to find a place like this. The staff care about you and very supportive. Thank you, Msi for hiring me :)

Pros

Good training, Best Support, you can earn lots of $

Completely The Best Company

I worked there for almost a year, and the environment is fantastic. Realistic expectations and everyone is always in a good mood because of that. Management are all certified and friendly! This is the place to work and grow! I am making lots of money because of the way I work. The staff is friendly

Pros

Msi offers lots of gifts/foods to their staff.

Cons

No cons

Terrible Place With Terrible Management

If you think I'm exaggerating you will wish you listened 2 months into the job. Terrible pay, benefits, stressful and incompetent/corrupt management, They'll manipulate your hours, the job is not stable at all and they can fire you for no reason which I've seen several times, it's fast paced and stressful

Avoid this place!

stay away from this place it is mental slavery, you will receive headaches from hearing the beeping noise on the headset machine and you will hate yourself for bothering citizens on their time off to buy stupid products. Avoid this place!

Please don't work here.

Doing demeaning useless sales, having to listen to a manager try to get you to beg people to accept stupid movies. They manly work in evening hours calling customer during diner time. it very hard to meet target.

Cons

everything

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MSi Corp?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement