MSi Corp

MSi Corp Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

I would recommend :)

Msi Corp is a Call Center that recognizes agents hard work by awarding them gift cards, certificates, free lunch, or trophy etc. Which means, your hard work will not be unnoticed, and there is a lot of opportunities for growth aka Moving up !!! Also, if you’re going through something personal, they are very understanding, and they will work with you to find the proper solution to help. They are always happy to help!!

Great place to work and advance your career

A great organization and continuously growing and developing. I have worked with MSI for 6 years and the harder I worked with them the more I was rewarded with my career growth. If you are looking to make a good paycheck and develop your skills then that's the right place for you; the pay is much better than the market average and the career development opportunities are plenty.

Challenging job, good environment

I have worked for MSi for 2.5 years and very much enjoy the environment. The front line managers are very good and very caring people. There are lots of opportunities for advancement if you work hard and demonstrate commitment. Training is difficult and some people do not make it but it is usually due to bad attendance or lack of commitment. The trainers are willing to help those who make a strong effort.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement