MSi Corp

Human Resources Associate4 reviews
Canada4 reviews

3.5Pay & benefits

helping my team

I support my team as a resource associate. A typical day is answering questions from both experienced agents and new hires. My boss is very supportive and the workplace culture is family oriented. The hardest part of my day is doing everything on my to-do list.The most enjoyable part is that i actually love my job

Pros

Great company

Quick Advancement

My day has changed over the past six months and i love my new role. I was recognized for doing extremely well on my job. I support new hires. My team leader is great and the culture here at MSi is very friendly. The hardest part of my current job is being available to help so many people.The most enjoyable part of my current job is being available to help so many people.

Pros

Recognition. Work from Home is available for everyone - it just takes time

Solid Company to work for

Definitely a good place fo start working to gain work experience. Lots of training - very intense but the trainers are excellent and provide support all the way through the 11 week program (paid).Started as an agent and now a resource associate. Enjoy my job. Leadership Soft skills training provided.

No transparency

No transparency in promotions as people are selected beforehand. If you are connected or a relative of the management team, perhaps you qualify for a promotion.

Pros

Pay cheque

Cons

Fixed promotion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement