MSi Corp

MSi Corp Employee Reviews for Human Resources Assistant

Human Resources Assistant5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

Long time employee

After being with the company when it only had 60 employees to where it is now with over 600, I know that the company is doing lots of things right. There is always a new project coming along and it keeps me on my toes. The company also provides a lot of training for its support staff and front line agents. As support we don't make as much as an employee can with regards to incentives - BUT we do get to do team events and outings which helps make up for it. I think the team environment is the best I have seen in a call centre yet!

Pros

Lots of expansion

great atmosphere and friendly people

I started off as an agent and in the first 7 months was able to move up to management. I've never been happier with my decision, Everyone is motivating and wants you to do great, there is a lot of growth and hiring internally to give agents the opportunity to move up. So happy about the choice I made and would defiantly recommend.

Focus and Drive are important

I have never worked for another company so I may not know the dynamic of other companies, but I believe MSI is at the same time a relaxed atmosphere, but also requires great focus and drive. It may be the industry itself as there is constant pressure from the competition and the quarterly results are always a focus. The people at MSI are for the most part strong leaders and workers and strive for the best results.

Pros

Competitive

I like being promoted!

I got promoted within 6 months of working there and I fell in love with my coworkers who quickly turned into my MSI family. It’s a relaxed place to work with lots of coaching support from management and somewhat flexible hours.

Pros

Great support

Great company with lots of room for advancement

I worked at MSI for just over 3 years. It was a great place to work and I started as a customer service representative (CSR), and worked my way up to a higher position as a resource associate through hard work and dedication. As a CSR, a typical day at work involved taking calls from customers, and assisting other departments from our Bell client with issues their dealer(s) may have - or issues their in-store customers may be having. My co workers were great as it was like my second family away from home...the hardest part of the job may have been if systems were down and we could not immediately assist our clients. I enjoyed the closeness we all had working together as a team and helping each other out at all times

Pros

Oportunities to advance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MSi Corp with