MSi Corp

• Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment

Best place to work

I have worked here for over one year and the environment is amazing. Expectations are clearly set and everyone is very positive and supportive of each other. Management is very knowledgeable and work shifts are set one week in advance. Opportunities for overtime if you wish to work it. Company keeps expanding - lots of career advancement.

Professional services company, focus on inclusion and diversity. Great place to work, flexible working conditions and benefits as per market standards.

Positive Experience

Great place to work. Management is very focused on helping agents learn and develop. Overtime is available if you wish to work it. MSi has grown year over year and always looking for new people to join the team. Highly recommend this company

We are family

a place that treat all as family. on and off hours social activities and a great atmosphere. managers seem to care about my future and most managers started at a similar position to mine.

My incentives have been chopped

I have been an Employee for 3 years hear and how do I get rewarded! By cutting my incentives. I understand the company is struggling to make profits but dont make them at the expense of my hard earned money.

Cons

Cuts in incentive

A Good Place to Work

My experience was been mostly positive. The job is hard, but I learned a lot. I had support and my managers cared about me, and helped me to improve. My co-workers were great, and they organize a lot of fun activities

Pros

Incentive program

Cons

lousy schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement