MSi Corp
Happiness score is 69 out of 100

MSi Corp Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Your hard work paid off with those bonuses and perks

I will not gonna lie working in a call Centre is stressful sometimes, but sometimes it is rewarding. Because it depends on the account that you are dealing with. Sometimes it is difficult to balance your personal life, especially..if you have family.because it is shifting, you need to work weekends and day-off is changing too so you need to plan ahead. Salary wise..? It is fair plus great extra bonus.can’t complain.

Pros

They provide laptop and other things you need.

Cons

Shifting, life balance, and mental draining.

Great people/fun to be around

My favorite thing about MSi is the people! I really enjoy working for MSi because I feel like I can go to my Team leader any time I have a concern or question and they support me. my favorite part about working at MSi is really the people. theirs employees currently so your coworkers become your friends. some of the people I am now closest too I met through MSi.

Pros

Great lunch and breakfast and work from home

Cons

very Long hours and lost of calls.

Great Company

Started working at MSi in 2017. Enjoy the work - once trained continuation training is offered. Opportunities for advancement and also leadership training for career pathing. Upper management is solid. Training team is very knowledgeable. Incentives and Hype programs are good - just need to work hard to achieve the $$. Overall great place to work at.

Love my job

MSi is a super place to work at. Good incentives. Strong work ethics. Management is very supportive. The training program is intense but you learn a lot - trainers know their stuff.

worst call centre in Ottawa

I wouldn't do this if I were you. I've worked at plenty of call centers and this place is not like anywhere I have worked before. It seems nice when you first start but then red flags slowly come up.

filthy equipment

The environment is completely filthy you share keyboards and workstations that haven't been cleaned in ages. the keyboards literally stick down from all the dead skin gunk build up.

monsters

Msi should be working much harder to ensure the employees feel appreciated, especially when they're spending 99% of their week at the office. It's not fair to expect everyone to work almost 50 hours weekly, but not give a heck about their well-beings.

changing for worse

The top manager who actually cared about the staff left so now we are stuck with manager that just sits and acts like dictator without actually hearing anyone out or listening to opinions of the people actually doing the work.

They’re liars

They’ll make you see the greatest part of the company for the first 6-8 weeks. Then slowly we’ll bring you into a team, and start to be on your back for every single thing. Feels like school, you’re the student and teachers go around the floor to make sure you’re not on your cellphone. And if you do, they take it for a week lol. They will promise you incentives, but if you make more money they are gonna listen to more calls so you get less money your next pay.

I started as a customer service representative inbound Call Center then moved onto the Technical Support Department then to Back Office and Retention. In every department, Management was supportive and driven to help their employees succeed.

Professional Company which is well organized

Work assigned shifts. Overtime is available as required. Workforce works with agents to help with flexibility as much as possible. Time off requests are granted with sufficient notice/requests in advance. Positive work environment. Professional environment with good hype and incentives.

Great Hype and Incentives

Daily Hype campaigns which are easy to achieve if you apply the knowledge gained from training and while in Academy Bay. Incentives are solid and again if you apply what you have been taught money and prizes are yours. Work hard and make every call count and there will be rewards at the end. I have won quite a few and I love it.

Good work atmosphere

Pros: Constant training and learning opportunities. Very flexible and supportive managers. Great benefits Some discounts for services that our client has. Cons: Later shifts up to 10 p.m. open 365 days a year . Parking downtown.

If you are a student then do not bother applying.

The HR department is very unprofessional , they tend to make one too many mistakes with payroll. The Team Leaders are so incompetent and ineffective. Where do i begin, they are very unprofessional because all the TL'S (TEAM LEADER) is gather up and all they do is walk around in a group and speak in their language. They always act like their working. Just like any other jobs we have a "No eating at the desk" policy , however the team leaders wold order food and eat at their desk and tell us we can eat and on top of that they pick and choose who can eat at their desk and who can't ( Way to set an example). Oh and wait till hear you hear my favorite part ... so MSI CORP has a help desk and they are the rudest people I've ever spoken too. It's called help desk for a reason ... when you call them they will mock you and tell you to handle the call by yourself.

Good and friendly environment

Good and friendly environment. Great place to work at. Management is great, very organized and makes sure that everyone is treated equally. Everyone at Msi Corp has made my 3 years employed there very enjoyable.

Pros

Free lunches

Fun place

It's a call center based environment. A fun and friendly place that make the job very interesting. Choice of morning or evening shifts. Diferents departments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement