MSi Corp

• Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment

An ok place

The job was pretty ok to do work hours were fine with me wasn't too overwhelmed

You're not really valued for what you bring to the company.

The management isn't helpful on most situations. They take advantage of you especially if they know you have nowhere else to go. The work imposed on agents is not worth the pay you receive in return. And scheduling more than often is just abusive, you can get scheduled to work up to 8 days in a row and for closing shift sometimes(1PM-9PM). MSI is a place you go to work to if you have no choice and need to pay the bills. If you have another option I would not recommend the company.

Pros

Option to work remotely.

Cons

Long hours, bad schedule, no work to life balance, your opinion and health is not taken into account. Only production matters.

You can make friends

I got fired for no reason and they had given me 0 warnings I had very good call gradings but apparently it doesn’t matterThe people who work in the building are mostly fake but are friendly

Pros

They accept anyone

Cons

Very fake workers

Great job, until I wasn't allowed to do it.

The job was great, especially working in the department for Small Business as a Live Order Entry Agent. The training provided was something longer than I would of expected. Pay was okay, although our salary increase was denied because of COVID-19 reasons that we were all unaware of, no explanation provided. Never missed a shift, was always on time. Always displaying great quality for my calls. A great asset for the whole department overall I would say. I was part of a great team, with very supporting RA's and TL's, and other agents. And then the vaccination policy came in and I was forced to resign. Would never work there for that reason alone. It was actually a good job overall until it wasn't.

Pros

Working From Home, Pay Is Okay, Great Schedule

Cons

Vaccine Mandates, Forced to resign

Sales

You have the ability to make more based on how much you are selling. I consistently try to upsell and strive towards sales, which, allows me to make more money. Your manage will always help you improve if you are willing to accept the feedback. I have come a long way over my time with MSi. Work hard, make more!

Great People

MSi is a terrific place to work. I am always well prepared for my job and I can always as my Team Leader for help if I am in need. Welcoming environment and kind people. I have made a lot of friends throughout my time at MSi.

wonderful call centre

Managed well. everyone is treated equally. Extremely honest company employees. Very stable and supportive. Look after both your short term goals and long term goals. As an individual i believe MSi always is looking after our interests. They have continued to work with me and develop me along my career pathI do not regret any day of employment with MSi.

Pros

Wfh, COVID reles

Cons

Still in the office but soon WFH

enjoy my job

I work on a team that listens to calls for quality. I enjoy it as i provide feedback to help others succeed in a job i used to do. Every day i seem to learn something new - whether it be from a call i listen to or a new on-line course i take for my development.I have a wonderful team leader and every day is a great day at MSi.

Pros

work from home

Cons

Pay for parking is required

crazy busy

I work in the Ai team. Lots of calls daily both inbound and outbound. great incentives and daily/monthly hype. the training was long (11 weeks) but i completely understand why now that i have completed it.Nice company to work for.

Pros

hype and incentives - i love money

Cons

takes four months to work from home

agent

My role is slightly different from others - i work with a department that reaches out to existing customers to update on new products/services. My team leader is great. I enjoy my job (I work from home) and i get lots of things done daily. The training was short and effective.

Pros

Wfh

Honest company

From my first telephone call for an interview to date everything that MSi has said happens at msi has happened. Very truthful company. My training was intense but i do see the value of it. Upper management is great - they reach out daily to check on me. The workplace culture is family and fun. With COVID it has not been as easy to see but i know it is there.Just learning a new job was a challenge but i do enjoy going to work every day and learning something new - you never know who is going to be speaking to you over the phone.

Pros

Nice people nice company

Cons

have to work in the office for about 4 months before WFH

helping my team

I support my team as a resource associate. A typical day is answering questions from both experienced agents and new hires. My boss is very supportive and the workplace culture is family oriented. The hardest part of my day is doing everything on my to-do list.The most enjoyable part is that i actually love my job

Pros

Great company

Quick Advancement

My day has changed over the past six months and i love my new role. I was recognized for doing extremely well on my job. I support new hires. My team leader is great and the culture here at MSi is very friendly. The hardest part of my current job is being available to help so many people.The most enjoyable part of my current job is being available to help so many people.

Pros

Recognition. Work from Home is available for everyone - it just takes time

Lots to learn

I take a lot of calls but i also work back office which is a nice break. Through the training program, academy bay support and on the job training there is tons to learn.My team leader is very supportive and always available for coaching and/or conversations.The hardest part was just a lot to learn all at oneThe most enjoyable part is the recognition different people have given me!

Pros

friendly people

Movement

Typical call centre - talking to customers. Key Performance Indicators are in place. Learned lots - and every day more! Team Leaders are supportive and the training team/A-bay team are fantastic. The workplace culture appears to be focused on your success. Family is important too.Hardest part was learning all the toolsEnjoyable part was getting a paycheque

busy but fun company

very busy answering the queue calls but lots of fun learning and applying new knowledge. Great training team and Academy bay resource associates. Sharing tons of information daily. Solid management team. It is a fun company to work for/with who are family-oriented. The hardest part was all the new knowledge/product information. The most enjoyable part of the job is the incentives, hype and PEOPLE.

Pros

Nice people, Incentives, Work from home

Cons

having to pay for parking

Nice people Nice company

a typical day at work consists of taking calls - this is a call centre! i have learned tons of new things and management have been extremely supported. The workplace culture is family oriented. The hardest part of my job is definitely selling but each day it gets easier. I really enjoy the people

Pros

Work From Home happens within 4 months

Cons

pay for parking

Horrible call centre

Poorly Managed Poorly Managed,Poorly managed, certain employees are treated better than others, they lie to your face, not stable or long term job. dont do it

Pros

Cons

alot

Supportive

I think it is great how much support you recieve working at MSi. My team leader and RAs meet with me often or do 1 on 1s to let me know wheere I am with my stats. I would eventually like to work my way up to be a supervisor or manager because I feel like I have leadership skills so I appreciate the feedback they give me

Customer Service Representative

I started as an agent on the phones, I had a bit of experience in customer service but not within a call centre. I found I always felt supported and the training process made me feel comfortable that I was able to do the job. Very Welcoming environment.

location location location

Currently I am working remotely due to the pandemic but when we were working in the building, MSi is located downtown so the commute for me was so easy. Lots of bus options. Very short walk from where I had to get off. I miss being in the building mostly becuse I miss the food from the cafe downstairs. Shakers makes some awesome food, I liked to pop in to eat and chit chat with the nice man who owns it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSi Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MSi Corp with