- Great team, positive work environment and diverse staff with people of all ages
- Company has been booming in the past 5 years, from 50 to 500+ employees. This creates more opportunities in the long run.
- Entry level positions with paid training, some of these agents have already been promoted to higher positions within their first year of work
- Room for growth for advanced positions, recently this has been shown with people looking for management, HR, stats/analysis, IT, communications, web development positions and more.
- In the heart of downtown, very lively!
Since it's downtown, parking can be somewhat problematic if you don't have an assigned spot.