If you're sick you get fired after 10 sick days in a year. Plus, you constantly get warned by management that you're approaching the limit even when you've only been sick twice within the year. Plus, with COVID-19 happening they are using fear tactics, and calling people to come into work, even though they haven't made the place safe. Very packed call center that you're prone to get sick in.
You have to go to work even when you are sick.
You should come to work. There is a 12 step policy for attendance.
3 per quarter
You get 10 sick days per year
- Does MSi Corp require background check?6 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at MSi Corp? How many vacation days do you get per year?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- Does MSi Corp allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MSI CORP?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of MSi Corp about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at MSi Corp?4 people answered