Fire all management, Trainers, RA's and HR. Start fresh, hire people that have at least graduated from school and have work experience. Apologize to all employees and former employees for wrongdoings they've endured. The way management treats its staff is not right and is a poor reflection on the CEO. They contribute to a toxic atmosphere and if you're having trouble making money, or hiring people to work don't look at the agents, but look at the people running the place.
Fire your entire management team. Especially the ones that have been accused of harassment and bullying.
Fire everyone in management that has harrassed an employee.
Implement an RRSP program
- Does MSi Corp require background check?6 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at MSi Corp? How many vacation days do you get per year?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- Does MSi Corp allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?5 people answered
- What is MSi Corp sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MSI CORP?5 people answered
- Can you work remotely at MSi Corp?4 people answered