I applied through Indeed and had an in person interview back in Feb 2017 (still currently employed) Was asked the typical interview questions related to experience, provided situations and how I handled them and spoke about my work ethic.
I was not interviewed. I was hired internally through company needs and people I know at Bell.
I applied through Indeed.com
I got my 1st interview through their Referral program
- Does MSi Corp require background check?6 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at MSi Corp? How many vacation days do you get per year?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- Does MSi Corp allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?5 people answered
- What is MSi Corp sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MSI CORP?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of MSi Corp about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at MSi Corp?4 people answered