You’ve got a variety of shifts. 8hr shifts that can be from Monday-Sunday to make up full time hours. The call center is NOT 24hrs so you aren’t working late. The training period is a set schedule then afterwards the schedules for the agents are sent out.
Hours are disgusting, you could work a night shift followed by an early shift on the next day.
Nope horrible hours,very unreliable schedule.
No. You have to work what they force you to or you get fired.
MSI CORP does accommodate anyone needs.
The hours are not flexible for anyone at all , they will make you work whatever hours they want you to work.
I strongly advised anyone not to work at that place.
They will make you work 1-9 , 12:30-8 even if you signed an agreement stating you will work only mornings , they will complete disregard that.
- Does MSi Corp require background check?6 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at MSi Corp? How many vacation days do you get per year?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- What is MSi Corp sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at MSi Corp?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MSI CORP?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of MSi Corp about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at MSi Corp?4 people answered