Mr. Pretzels Employee Review

View all Mr. Pretzels reviews

Mr Pretzels: Don't take a sample
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 September 2018
From my experience, the other employees are amazing (most of them). Unfortunately, due to the poor management and poor treatment of these amazing people, they're all leaving. The majority of the management is pretty okay but the bad apples in there are pretty brutal. All I'm saying is, the first three months at a new job are considered a probation, so, by law you're allowed to leave with no notice during this time, just keep that in mind. All employees deserve to be treated with respect. This was just my experience at 2 of the locations owned by the same people. Good luck and remember probation!

Other Mr. Pretzels Employee Reviews

I like the ambiance and the job itself
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 October 2019
I think that the job is really easy to do in comparison with other jobs and people that work at my branch is really nice and we help each other. sometimes there could be some accidents with the oven and the trades but not a really heavy thing.
Bad Management
Staff (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 October 2019
Manager/owner was never clear from the beginning about the details of the job, whether they were hiring me or just training me. There weren't clear work hours. They didn't even discuss what the rate was. It seemed they expected me to come in whenever is convenient, which would have been fine if they'd been upfront about it. I was never really interviewed, too, but they hired me probably because they were desperate and then when I asked too many questions or kind of asserted my rights, they let me go.