Mr. Pretzels Employee Review

View all Mr. Pretzels reviews

Enjoyable and friendly work space.
Baker (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC10 July 2018
I enjoyed the people I worked with and I enjoyed the different change of paces.
I learned how to work with different personalities and how to be a leader when need be.
The management was accommodating to the employees needs.
The workplace culture was good, everyone knew where the company started.
The hardest part was dealing with the difficult customers but that happens on a rear occurrence. Having those experiences were a learning lesson every time and I have more of a knowledge dealing with those sorts of customers.
The most enjoyable were the employees. They made work fun and I have made life long friends.
Pros
Free pretzels on lunches and free waters
Cons
15 minute lunches for 8 hour work days.

Other Mr. Pretzels Employee Reviews

Bad Management
Staff (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 October 2019
Manager/owner was never clear from the beginning about the details of the job, whether they were hiring me or just training me. There weren't clear work hours. They didn't even discuss what the rate was. It seemed they expected me to come in whenever is convenient, which would have been fine if they'd been upfront about it. I was never really interviewed, too, but they hired me probably because they were desperate and then when I asked too many questions or kind of asserted my rights, they let me go.
Mr.Pretzels
Cashier, food (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB9 October 2019
Wasn’t a bad place to work, get a free pretzel everyday you work. Manager wasn’t bad at all, either are the other employees easy to get along with, would work there again!
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Standing not really busy anymore