Mr. Pretzels Employee Review

View all Mr. Pretzels reviews

It was a job
Baker/Seller (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 January 2019
Taught me as a young worker to be disciplined, organized and time management. I learned customer service tactics and communication with clients and co-workers.

Other Mr. Pretzels Employee Reviews

I like the ambiance and the job itself
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 October 2019
I think that the job is really easy to do in comparison with other jobs and people that work at my branch is really nice and we help each other. sometimes there could be some accidents with the oven and the trades but not a really heavy thing.
Bad Management
Staff (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 October 2019
Manager/owner was never clear from the beginning about the details of the job, whether they were hiring me or just training me. There weren't clear work hours. They didn't even discuss what the rate was. It seemed they expected me to come in whenever is convenient, which would have been fine if they'd been upfront about it. I was never really interviewed, too, but they hired me probably because they were desperate and then when I asked too many questions or kind of asserted my rights, they let me go.