Mr. Pretzels Employee Review

View all Mr. Pretzels reviews

Horrible workplace
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC19 June 2019
Very unprofessional and uneducated managers have no idea how to run a company will be out of business in no time because they do not follow health and safety protocols. Do not accommodate to loyal employees schedules and hours, pays are usually late or not full amount. Best shifts are given to favourites employees. Dishes were never washed correctly, employees were unsanitary, would not wash hands after touching things that carry germs. Hair was constantly found in pretzel dough and workers touched pretzels while sick and caught good into hands.
Pros
Free pretzels
Cons

Other Mr. Pretzels Employee Reviews

I like the ambiance and the job itself
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 October 2019
I think that the job is really easy to do in comparison with other jobs and people that work at my branch is really nice and we help each other. sometimes there could be some accidents with the oven and the trades but not a really heavy thing.
Bad Management
Staff (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 October 2019
Manager/owner was never clear from the beginning about the details of the job, whether they were hiring me or just training me. There weren't clear work hours. They didn't even discuss what the rate was. It seemed they expected me to come in whenever is convenient, which would have been fine if they'd been upfront about it. I was never really interviewed, too, but they hired me probably because they were desperate and then when I asked too many questions or kind of asserted my rights, they let me go.