Mr. Pretzels Employee Review

View all Mr. Pretzels reviews

Dont, save your time and find a better place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON29 July 2019
I worked at mr pretzels for 7 months, in that time I saw so many unethical handlings of customer and employee complaints. The actual manager doesn’t vet his people, my old kiosk manager had 0 experience and it shows, she can not even roll a pretzel correctly. She hired her brother whom also is awful at his job but yet gets better shifts??? Ah the nepotism.
Upon my interview I was told that the hardest workers are the ones that get the best hours, this is completely untrue as it became clear that there was very little communication between the manager of the kiosk and her boss. Or she would just flat out lie. My other coworkers would consistently show up late, and once they did show up would automatically leave to go for a smoke and when they returned had no sense of urgency even if we had a line up of people. These managers and the people that run these kiosk are crooks and they make way to much money for the minimal amount of work they put in. The labour board is being notified to hopefully put an end to their corrupt system and dishonesty and in hopes of saving a teenager or anyone else from having to waste their time on putting in effort at this place.
Pros
Cons

Other Mr. Pretzels Employee Reviews

Mr.Pretzels
Cashier, food (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB9 October 2019
Wasn’t a bad place to work, get a free pretzel everyday you work. Manager wasn’t bad at all, either are the other employees easy to get along with, would work there again!
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Standing not really busy anymore
Employees are mistreated and management takes advantage of their position
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 September 2019
They do not care much about their workers. Employees are overworked and are not valued at all. Instead, depending on the franchiser, they will verbally abuse, accuse and mistreat you.