Mr. Pretzels Employee Review

View all Mr. Pretzels reviews

Fun environment but management needs a lot of work. Overworked students and abusing authority.
Senior member (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 March 2019
The poor students are overworked and abused. Management abuses their authority and mistreat their employees. Not enough recognition for the workers. But the employees somehow make it fun for us to visit.
Pros
Some people who are nice.
Cons
Rude people.

Other Mr. Pretzels Employee Reviews

Bad Management
Staff (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 October 2019
Manager/owner was never clear from the beginning about the details of the job, whether they were hiring me or just training me. There weren't clear work hours. They didn't even discuss what the rate was. It seemed they expected me to come in whenever is convenient, which would have been fine if they'd been upfront about it. I was never really interviewed, too, but they hired me probably because they were desperate and then when I asked too many questions or kind of asserted my rights, they let me go.
Mr.Pretzels
Cashier, food (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB9 October 2019
Wasn’t a bad place to work, get a free pretzel everyday you work. Manager wasn’t bad at all, either are the other employees easy to get along with, would work there again!
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Standing not really busy anymore