Mr. Pretzels Employee Reviews for Team Member

2.8Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
Dont, save your time and find a better place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON29 July 2019
I worked at mr pretzels for 7 months, in that time I saw so many unethical handlings of customer and employee complaints. The actual manager doesn’t vet his people, my old kiosk manager had 0 experience and it shows, she can not even roll a pretzel correctly. She hired her brother whom also is awful at his job but yet gets better shifts??? Ah the nepotism.
Upon my interview I was told that the hardest workers are the ones that get the best hours, this is completely untrue as it became clear that there was very little communication between the manager of the kiosk and her boss. Or she would just flat out lie. My other coworkers would consistently show up late, and once they did show up would automatically leave to go for a smoke and when they returned had no sense of urgency even if we had a line up of people. These managers and the people that run these kiosk are crooks and they make way to much money for the minimal amount of work they put in. The labour board is being notified to hopefully put an end to their corrupt system and dishonesty and in hopes of saving a teenager or anyone else from having to waste their time on putting in effort at this place.
Pros
Cons
Productive workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB7 June 2019
Was an alright place to work at. Felt very welcomed and comfortable other than how rude the managers were at times. The job was easy and i gained more experience from this job.
Pros
Free Pretzels
Cons
Managers were rude at times