Mr. Pretzels Employee Reviews for Cashier

Mr.Pretzels
Cashier, food (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB9 October 2019
Wasn’t a bad place to work, get a free pretzel everyday you work. Manager wasn’t bad at all, either are the other employees easy to get along with, would work there again!
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Standing not really busy anymore
Some mangers are crooks
making pretzels and cashier (Former Employee) –  Lasalle, QC21 July 2019
I worked there 2 weeks before getting fired. My manager expected me to do 3 different tasks simultaneously instead of hiring other employees. In addition he paid me under the table for 10$ an hour instead of what was supposed to be 12$ an hour at the time and paid less hours that I actually worked. I had no breaks and when I asked to use the bathroom he said hurry up. To this day every time I walk by theres a new employee. Don’t work at Mr.Pretzel in Carrefour Angrignon Lasalle he’ll rip you off and fire you.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, under paid, to much expectations
Mr Pretzels: Don't take a sample
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 September 2018
From my experience, the other employees are amazing (most of them). Unfortunately, due to the poor management and poor treatment of these amazing people, they're all leaving. The majority of the management is pretty okay but the bad apples in there are pretty brutal. All I'm saying is, the first three months at a new job are considered a probation, so, by law you're allowed to leave with no notice during this time, just keep that in mind. All employees deserve to be treated with respect. This was just my experience at 2 of the locations owned by the same people. Good luck and remember probation!
Summary
Cashier (Former Employee) –  6801 Trans-Canada, Pointe-ClaireH9R 5J210 February 2018
I worked there for a brief 4-5 months , while i worked i got along with my coworkers the management was alright the job was good. The hours weren't too long nor was the job hard.
fun work enviroment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC22 January 2018
a typical day at work was very busy but fun. i've learned how to deal with a busy work enviroment. the management wasnt really my cup of tea but the employees made up for it
Pros
enviroment
Cons
management
Fun Workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Rosemere28 July 2015
Company taught me how to better work and communicate with the public. Learned how to properly serve and treat customers.
Pros
Ability to work with the public