Mr. Pretzels Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

It was a job
Baker/Seller (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 January 2019
Taught me as a young worker to be disciplined, organized and time management. I learned customer service tactics and communication with clients and co-workers.
A decent workplace
Pretzel Maker (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 October 2018
Flexible schedule makes it easy to balance school and work. Huge downside of working there is upper management shows lack of interest and care for their employees.
Mr Pretzels: Don't take a sample
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 September 2018
From my experience, the other employees are amazing (most of them). Unfortunately, due to the poor management and poor treatment of these amazing people, they're all leaving. The majority of the management is pretty okay but the bad apples in there are pretty brutal. All I'm saying is, the first three months at a new job are considered a probation, so, by law you're allowed to leave with no notice during this time, just keep that in mind. All employees deserve to be treated with respect. This was just my experience at 2 of the locations owned by the same people. Good luck and remember probation!
Hard worker (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 March 2018
Mr.Pretzel is a unique field of work. You get to see people smile for the product you sell and that makes me happy seeing my customers satisfied. A typical day at work is calm sometimes rush. I learned a lot in peoples characters, their point of views, etc. The hardest part is to make sure we don't have a big rush. The most enjoyable part of the job is get to meet new people, have their opinion how to make the food even better, what they would like to see in the menus, etc.
Fun workplace with a young crowd
Part-time employee (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 August 2017
-work load varies with certain days and the crowd in the mall
-work environment very friendly and welcoming
-management not as efficient and understanding as in the past
Approved
Supervisor/Server (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 June 2017
Its a good place to work to start your experience in the food industry and improve your costumer service skills. Very fast pace during a rush which in my opinion is a great way to learn multi-tasking and patience.
Fast pace job and very sociable clients
Commis au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 June 2016
Fun place to work at , very fast and always have something to do !
Hardest part of the job is the opening to prepare everything in 30 minutes :)
Cons
The smell of butter sticking to your clothes
Productive and friendly environment
Cashier and Baker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 May 2016
I had a very friendly welcome at Mr. Pretzels. Everyone working there was very young and energetic, and it was quite easy for me to get used to the work. The supervisors were very nice and understanding as well, they would help us correct our mistakes and improve our work, and they would always appreciate our accomplishments of the day. It was overall a good experience, especially for a first job. I learned to be more patient and how to deal with different types of customers. This job gave me a lot of good experience, that will come in handy for my future career.