Mr. Mow It All

Mr. Mow It All Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Mr. Mow it all was a great opportunity for me, I received lots of consistent hours and was able to advance in the company the longer I was with them. Good working environment, and very enjoyable outdoor work. Any issues I brought up were addressed almost immediately, and were remedied in accordance. I learned many valuable business strategies from working with Mow it all that I will apply to my own career in the future. Management was organized and concise, and the company possesses outstanding customer service. Hardest part of the job was getting up early and hauling the bike trailer around, most enjoyable part was the high salary, the actually labour itself, and being outside. Mow IT all understood that my situation as a musician would occasionally conflict with work due to gigs, rehearsals, tours etc and they were very flexible about all of that, which made things much easier for me then many other employers would allow. Overall great experience
Pros
Working outdoors, occasional free lunches, flexibility
Cons
Long hours, early starts, bike trailer
I really enjoyed working with everyone at this company, they are kind, considerate and professional in their doings. They are organized, they have great office staff and always take care of anything you need in good time. The company is growing quickly and getting better all the time at everything they do, if you were looking for a long-term opportunity it would be a great choice, they are ambitious and looking for team players who they have lots of incentives to reward quality service with. They have a lot of high-profile clients and interesting properties. They take their work seriously and if you want to go places in this industry you can't do better.

In the winter they have trucks and mini-tractors for snow removal, they were always really good at communicating when we would be on call and when we would be going out, everyone worked really well together to get the job done as soon as possible so everyone can go home at the same time, if one person was falling behind someone else would be directed to help them out, very well run.

They have an app they used to coordinate your work day, and they give you money each month to pay for your phone, this makes everything easy when planning your day, they just map out your day in a route and you just follow along.

I can't say enough good things... see for yourself!

Good luck
Was given a lot of autonomy and responsibility. Lots of hours when the weather cooperates and a boss that takes care of his employees.