Mr. Lube Employee Review

Excellent learning environment
Supervisor and Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 May 2017
When I started working at Mr. Lube in 2015 I knew nothing about cars, the training I received was very hands on and within a week I was proficient at performing basic oil changes. Since then i have expanded my knowledge and am capable of performing most fluid exchanges on a vast majority of vehicles.
Pros
Great training and management
Cons
Very rarely received full time hours

Other Mr. Lube Employee Reviews

First job in auto service industry
SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 July 2019
Learned all about customer service, working in a fast paced service industry, computer skills were important and communicating the tasks to the pit crew below effectively.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Difficult to meet sales quotas while finishing Grade 12 at same time. Part time employee
A fast paced workpalace
Tire and Lube Technician (Current Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB26 June 2019
any day working here is made up of servicing vehicles, reccomending additional services, selling tires, interacting with customers in person and over the phone, opening and or closing the shop, and shop cleaning and inventory. biggest lesson learned here is how to interact with customers and inform them on services with their vehicles. The most difficult part of the job is shop inventory and the computer system which its UI is not the most user friendly. the most enjoyable part of the job is leaving a customer satisfied after their service is completed.
Pros
Convenient location
Cons
Short on staff