Mr. Lube Employee Review

Great Starter Job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 June 2017
At Mr.Lube I dealt with customers every day whether is was just an oil change or a complaint. I gained a lot of confidence in my ability to deal with issues regarding my co-workers or customers. I was in charge of dealing with the work place to make sure everything went smoothly each day, this included opening/closing the store, lunch breaks and even daily shipments. For a first time job the work place is great but I found the longer you stayed with the company the less chance for advancement was available and pay was rather low. Management I felt was great at the in-store level but higher ups I felt had no idea what was going on half the time as they rarely visited any of their locations other than the main store. They felt out of touch with each store. Mainly enjoyed the flexibility I was given while in university.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Long hours with limited time off

Other Mr. Lube Employee Reviews

Customer Service
Certified Technician (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK20 July 2019
Guide in cars everyday, deal with customers all day, Work on cars all day, cleaning, handing cash, debit and credit cards. Closing the shop. Management is pretty good. Hours are pretty good. The hardest part of the job is trying to remember all the prices when the prices have changed. The most enjoyable part of my job is watching customers leaving with a smile on their faces.
Pros
Great boss. Discounted prices.
Productive Space
Technician (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 July 2019
Fast-paced fun environment. Every one is very hardworking and the work is challenging at first, but fun. Got to know a lot about cars and their working while being a technician at Mr.Lube.