Mr. Lube Employee Review

awful place with bad intentions
Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 August 2019
an awful place that rips people off and sells oil that is lower rated then what they say. refill full synthetic oil with semi then sell it as synthetic and the bottles for there oil are refilled. they force you to lie to customers and pay u a low hourly rate so you depend on your bonus which only happens if you sell more and more.
Pros
no pros
Cons
not flexible, Poor pay

Other Mr. Lube Employee Reviews

Amazing for a first job
Sales/Service Advisor, Lower Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 September 2019
Great first job to learn about automotives and to build customer relations skills. Very competitive and fast paces so be prepared to work hard! Management is not always qualified but overall a very good place to work.
dont work here
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 September 2019
I wouldn't recommend working here unless you like being treated differently due to your sex, or having your wages tampered with.
I got fired because I wouldn't upsell (expolit) every customer.
We are supposed to get the customers to buy additional additives or flushes or their engines, fuel system, etc, even if it's not completely necessary.

Or