Mr. Lube Employee Reviews for Manager

The idea is there
Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 August 2019
The company is ran very badly and the owners don't care about you. The drive through ones have more structure but the Walmart ones are falling apart.. Little to no safety equipment, minimal support for anything.. Recommended for highschool students but nothing long term most managers steal hours and are never there.. Highly don't recommend.
Pros
A good step into the mechanical world
Cons
Ownership, no safety equipment, nothing is ever fixed when it breaks
productive and learning experience
Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC19 June 2018
Typical day at work consist of managing the staff members productivity. Dealing with customer complaints. Running reports of each individual and going over them with all the employees. Making sure all the orders are done so, we have all the products handy. Managing product and wage cost on daily purposes.
Great Place to start off
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 January 2017
Great place to for anyone who is looking to get into the automotive field they provide great training and all the services that they do and you get to work on a variety of cars as well
Pros
Great Learning for startes
Cons
long days
Good work enviroment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC29 December 2016
Good over all work enviorment, always somthing to do and to stay busy, Great if your interested in cars and interacting with people all at the same time.
Professional and quick service
Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC8 September 2016
Very professional service with high degree of accuracy . Our management is highly qualified in terms of human resource management .

No grave yard shifts allows you to keep work life balance.
Great front line staff but not so great upper managment.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 February 2015
My day would start off with me opening the shop and powering up all our devices. Next I would catch up on the previous evenings notes and concerns, check their numbers and any new emails from the late shift. After that it would be time to start greeting the customers and continue with my help in training the new staff to meet, greet and process all our clients. Most days are fun, filled with light banter and what not. At the end of each month we do our inventory and review the monthly numbers to see how we can improve. Probably the hardest part of the job for me was to deal with the claims from the angry customers. My need to give the best service possible and to make everyone happy makes it hard to deal with those who find my abilities to do so lacking, but that's what a manager does so you suck it up and smile and apologize.
Pros
Discount on services
Cons
Salaried employees had no set weekly hours. Too many 60 hr weeks.
mr lube
Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 June 2013
typical day would include managing staff and the shop dealing with customer and working on Vehicles

Hardest part is sales and most enjoyable is working on vehicles