Mr. Lube Employee Reviews in Milton, ON

3.1Job Security & Advancement
Harsh work environment
Tire and Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON4 September 2018
You look at the ad wherever you find it and it promises a nice $20/hr, so you apply, easy interview accepted no problem. First day, some of the workers are kind some nice conversations and overall nice people, others treat you like a newbie and make you do all the grunt work, which is expected. The thing is when the other workers start making you do their job for them that is the issue, plus they tell you after you are hired that you have to complete about 3 months of work before you can get a competitive salary and you have to pay about $200+ for your work clothes which is 20 hrs of work at the starting wage. The work is draining both physically and mentally, and has early hours. On the plus side you get a free meal all day on their anniversary and sometimes you only get 3 or 4 customers a day. PS. I quit early because of school and gave my 2 weeks notice but ended up having to pick up cheque because they refused to mail it to me, its the little things.