Mphasis Employee Review

Overworked Underpaid Unprofessional and Disorganized
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK3 June 2012
At many times I was frustrated by corporate strategies that were not aligned to my location. Managers would call at 2 a.m for a non-critical chat. Required to work almost every weekend. One manager would show up on conference calls and sounded drunk on more than one occassion.
Pros
bringing a team to green, great client relationship and support during a family emergency.
Cons
for the first 18 months i put in 18 hours a day with no monetary compensation, mandatory 40 hours annual training on my own time with no compensation, ambigous organizational hierarchy.

Other Mphasis Employee Reviews

Good Working environment to Work
Project loead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2018
Nice place to work no much pressure, HR bench polity is on a bad side. Mphasis is one of the few company who approves work from home , which is very helpful in big cities like Mumbai with saved ;lot of time. Company doesn't promote much bench time , so it is good when you stay way from bench as much possible.
good
Senior information systems analyst (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 October 2018
I had overall good experience working with the company. Work culture was very good. We used to have fun times with team at cafeteria. Management was ok, I would say could have been better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mphasis. Our community is ready to answer.