Moxies Grill/Bar

Moxies Grill/Bar Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
even with years of experience in serving i still got demoted to a hostess. not worth my time or effort. and heels and a skirt with our hair down, how sanitary...
If you weren’t a favourite forget about it. Manager chose everything based on looks and how much you suck a** only reason they now have hired men is because it’s finally coming to light.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
You won’t make money unless you’re a favourite
Moxies is the most supportive, attentive and growth oriented company I ever worked for. I am very proud to say I worked for such a fast growing and people oriented company. During my time at Moxies I had the ability to have dreams I didn't know were possible and they were supported. Anytime I wanted to move up the career ladder I had someone helping me make it happen. Be it bar manager, assistant manager, Lead field trainer, GM. No one stopped me, in fact, they only supported me more. Moxies was and is a wonderful place for people to grow, have opportunities the didn't know possible and have amazing support.
Pros
Great leadership
Cons
Not enough money
nice people, excellent environment, I had a great time working for this business and would highly recommend people to work for this business.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Hot environment
the few weeks I worked at moxies was without a doubt the most uncomfortable and stress full job I have had. All trainees that had little or no experience were expected to be able to perfect a dish in only the few hours a day we had to train with very little help. And when asking for help or have something explained we got almost no help. they tried to fit a large amount of training into a very small time period and in the end they lost multiple workers.