Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews for Server in Brampton, ON

Fun staff and can make money and meet people. Management needs work since there is favouritism in the workplace and a lot of butt kissing. Very fast-paced so need to know what you are doing.
Pros
chill staff
Cons
no breaks/ favouritism
i would work 10 hours with no breaks. The kitchen tip out is so high i barely took anything home for tips (but don't let that discourage you i'm a male so like we make way less in tips). not really recommended if your a male but if you have an outgoing and bubbly personality then sure go for it. its a nice place but it also depends on location. Ideally if your going to work at a moxies it should be in an area with a little more of a disposable income.
starter job was getting into the business, was able to learn basic serving responsibilities. Location was in a bad neighborhood cops were constantly here to break up fights. I left because of a shooting at the location. Manager could of taken steps to avoid this type of crowd and didnt
Pros
fast pace
Cons
poor manager
I was given the opportunity to grow and learn to provide excellent customer service in a very encouraging environment. Overall I experienced multiple scenarios in which i was able to further my understanding of good customer service.
loved every nit of it was like a second home just a nice environt to work at
Pros
free lunch, cool managers
Cons
short lunch
Jobs at Moxie's Grill & Bar