Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews for Senior Cook

Always closed because of personal time constraints so a typical day would consist of coming in in the evening, getting through the rush and then closing my end, restocking, cleaning up, and heading home. I learned how to work hard and how to build friendly professional relationships with coworkers. The management is filled with hardworking empathetic people. They understand how to delagate and they know how to give constructive criticism in a way that helps employees improve without discouraging them. The workplace culture was relaxed and fast paced. We had a family meal every Friday which was always appreciated by everyone. Management, front end,and back end staff all got along mostly well with each other. Professionalism always coming before personal grief between employees meant that any problems would be handled with maturity and the workplace would not be affected. the hardest part of the job was staying super late during a rush for a game or large party. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people who I consider to be some of my closest friends.
Pros
Free Friday meal
Cons
Staying late
Moxies is a good place to work good for young staff to make some money and experience a safe kitchen environment.The food we have is very good and the staff work hard. Management does as much as there allowed to make us as staff happy.
Pros
half off food
Cons
short shifts