Moxie's Grill & Bar
Happiness score is 63 out of 100

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews for Line Cook/Prep Cook

Fast pace service,barly any breaks you have to ask for a 5 min break if it NOT busy. Job security in covid is not great 1 shift per month so I believe I will have to change jobs :(
Pros
40% staff discount 25% friends snd family
Cons
Longer hours that scheduled and in covid no hours to go around
moxie's is a fast pace environment. i learned how to work all of line and prep. the management are a bit unorganized. the team works together well. the most enjoyable part of working at moxie's is the team
Some employee are not cooperative and rude if you are new there I was fired without any reason just because I was below the provisionary period after the busy days during Christmas .
We made the best quality food. Very fast paced work place with hygienic preparation of food. We valued every customer. We take special care for seniors and people with special needs.
low pay for hard work no opportunity to grow, however. Management doesn't look inwards for their director promotions. Bad managers lead to unhappy workers.
Pros
free food if lucky
I really enjoyed working in the fast pace industry. I was always willing to learn new things and teach things to others. I took a lot of imitative with growing within the company and was offered a management position but, was currently planning on moving out of the province.
Pros
Learned to move fast
Cons
Long hours, not enough breaks
Liked the job but over a year and no raises given, even after a year of the Culinary Arts Program, felt let down with the industry. The co-workers made the job more fun than it would have been.
Pros
like to cook
Cons
hard work low pay
Enjoyed working with the staff and building new skills. They provided a pleasant work space to work in everyone was friendly and very respectable. Definitely enjoyed my time working there
Not too friendly of people but good job with a very good salary .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Moxie's Grill & Bar?