Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews for Hostess/Busser

I have worked with Moxies for coming on two years, I have no major issues with the company, my job as a hostess is fairly straightforward. One of the main issues I have with the company is the strict dress code. I find it highly unsanitary that servers are forbidden from wearing their hair off of their face.
Pros
40% staff discount
Although majority of the staff were nice, expect to be over worked as a support staff and have little to no one helping you, the servers chill and talk in the back while you, the well dressed custodian clean up their messes.
Pros
Somewhat flexible hours (just book off a month in advance)
Cons
You are technically a custodian, not worth the pay, support staff are treated like slaves. If you’re anything but a server you’re wasting your time, would be better quite frankly to be unemployed, unless you like excessive cleaning and labor in dress pants or a squirt then have fun!
A great community of staff that treats eachother like a family, a fast-paced environment to keep you busy and plenty of opportunities for growth within the company.
Great hours along with you get a chance to work with amazing people and make great friends that can always help you out when it comes to covering a shift.
simple and easy cleaning duties, welcoming and saying goodbye to guests, all of my coworkers are very helpful and thankful and talkative, good environment
Pros
free drinks
Cons
wearing heels