Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews for Dishwasher in Mississauga, ON

Moxie`s Bar & Grill is a great place to work due to their warm welcoming staff. A typical day would be: -punch in -change into uniform -a brief rundown of how the day was before your shift -your shift begins -your shift ends A learned that teamwork is important in a cooperative work environment. The management is very understanding, if any inconveniences were to happen they understand your position and do what they can to help. The workplace is fun and enlightening, they engage with you to a friend level making you feel involved and welcome. The hardest part of the job was closing, being a Dishwasher you close your station last because you have to clean the other stations' equipment and that keeps the managers and other coworkers waiting. The most enjoyable part of the job is starting because everyone greets you and your coworkers give you intel on how the day is going and what they predict the day will be like, which helps you prepare for later.
Pros
Free lunches, Good discount
Cons
Long hours, Standing a lot, Late closes
Started this job about a month ago and I was just recently laid off from dishwasher due to the management stating that my effort and organization still wasn't there from when I started despite the fact that I literally wash all the dishes I get on time but I constantly have to stay back to wash all the extra dishes that the line and prep cooks keep bringing past my scheduled time. The next dishwasher for night literally will not come for another 2 hours after I'm done which means more dishes will come in and there's nobody to replace me and I cant go on breaks, They'll tell u to clean everything for the next dish person and when u stay back to wash the extra dishes that takes the line Cooks forever to bring you'll get blamed for not washing dishes that haven't arrived yet. Overall the management needs better leadership and an organized system for the dishwashers
bad is the best way to describe everything about the moxies in square one. everyone that works there likes it for a few weeks , then ,like me , they leave.
Jobs at Moxie's Grill & Bar