Moxie's Grill & Bar
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews for Busser

i worked as a busser for over a year and although it wasn't really the best job position the people there still found little ways to make life easier on me.
learn people skills, communication skills, time management skills, how to prioritize certain tasks. also became close friends with many of my co workers and I love that!
When I worked here I was younger and it was my first job. It was good for a first job but no place for any sort of advancement. Would recommend for kids aged 14-16
This was my first job, was a good experience meeting new people and learning about the restaurant industry. For the amount of work this industry is you get very little compensation
Great work environment, had fun sometimes while working hard. But not all employees respected me , and what I did for the restaurant. Overall great place to work and enjoy yourself during your shifts.
Pros
Some new friends
Cons
Not very friendly co workers
Amazing place to make new friends and have a few good laughs, but tough place to work at otherwise. Unorganized FOH and BOH. Teaches you how to stay on your feet for several hours with no break and an otherwise good way to learn how to multitask.
Pros
Amazing coworkers
Cons
Unorganized managment team
Jobs at Moxie's Grill & Bar